FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS

Computer is fucked

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Death-Nemesis
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Death-Nemesis

Computer is fucked Empty
PostSubject: Computer is fucked   Computer is fucked I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 am

Guys, won't be on forums probably for the remainder of the week my laptop broke a while back and only recently (i.e. today) have I been able to get on a computer which hasn't involved me doing work, so don't boot me from the clan for inactivity, Im still on PSN if anyone wants a game, only thing is PC is fucked so I wont be on forums much (if at all).

Will try get a new PC (or my old one fixed which is unlikely since I punched it...) by the end of this week.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
ELEPHANTSKNOT
General
General
ELEPHANTSKNOT

Computer is fucked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer is fucked   Computer is fucked I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:35 pm

It's all good man just let us know when ur back and hit us up on PS3 when u can elephant
Back to top Go down
Death-Nemesis
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Death-Nemesis

Computer is fucked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer is fucked   Computer is fucked I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:19 pm

ELEPHANTSKNOT wrote:
It's all good man just let us know when ur back and hit us up on PS3 when u can elephant

Cheers mate.
Back to top Go down
Death-Nemesis
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Death-Nemesis

Computer is fucked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer is fucked   Computer is fucked I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:51 am

Replacing my laptop is taking ages, I intend to have a look for one and get operational ASAP.

PS. Just a note I really like Medal of Honor multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
whiteboy789
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
whiteboy789

Computer is fucked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer is fucked   Computer is fucked I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:34 pm

just so you know the ps3 has a built in web browser and you can go on the site though it, thats what imgonnacrawl does
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

Computer is fucked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer is fucked   Computer is fucked I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:46 pm

in fact this is posted from my PS3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
Sponsored content

Computer is fucked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer is fucked   Computer is fucked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer is fucked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FearNone :: ۞Fear None PS3 Competivite Gaming - Public Forums۞ :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: