FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS

Moving To BFE

Go down 
+2
whiteboy789
ubershield
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ubershield
Corporal
Corporal
ubershield

Moving To BFE Empty
PostSubject: Moving To BFE   Moving To BFE I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:28 pm

I recently lost my job, my only source of income, and so my girlfriend and I are moving out of our ridiculously small and cheap apartment to an even smaller cheap place 45 minutes out of town. Unsurprisingly, the new place has no internet (nor does it have running water or an easily accessible bathroom), so I'll be on an extended hiatus until we can either A) get a company (or person) to run a line specifically out to us and let us have internet for free or, B) move again. Either way, until I find a job, we're SOL for a lot of stuff and internet is low on our list of necessities, dropping in somewhere well after food, clean clothes and the ability to bathe.

I'll try to check the forum when I'm in town (library), but I'll be honest - I won't feel like making trips specifically to do this. lol

I'll be around and online until the end of this week, but after that... it's quitsies for awhile. Life's grand.
Good luck, have fun!
Back to top Go down
whiteboy789
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
whiteboy789

Moving To BFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving To BFE   Moving To BFE I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:35 pm

well, the best of luck to you, hope you get things worked out
Back to top Go down
cymru08
Private First Class
Private First Class
cymru08

Moving To BFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving To BFE   Moving To BFE I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Lets hope you get everything sorted out bro....until then, cya
Back to top Go down
ELEPHANTSKNOT
General
General
ELEPHANTSKNOT

Moving To BFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving To BFE   Moving To BFE I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Dang man hurry and figure something out it's been fun gaming with ya here lately. good luck bro
Back to top Go down
Lyndene
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Lyndene

Moving To BFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving To BFE   Moving To BFE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:46 pm

well uber i hope to see you soon brother
Back to top Go down
amitraj1402
Sergeant
Sergeant
amitraj1402

Moving To BFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving To BFE   Moving To BFE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Good luck my friend
Back to top Go down
ubershield
Corporal
Corporal
ubershield

Moving To BFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving To BFE   Moving To BFE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:13 am

Hey guys - quick update. We got all moved and are doing the winter thing here. I may have found a position in Nashville for a paper company (but its 4 hours of driving each day). Here's hoping I can get on in the local branch. Internet in the near(er) future, assuming I can land something. Smile

I appreciate the birthday love. Keep kicking ass for me! No
Back to top Go down
cymru08
Private First Class
Private First Class
cymru08

Moving To BFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving To BFE   Moving To BFE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Good luck Uber!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving To BFE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving To BFE   Moving To BFE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving To BFE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FearNone :: ۞Fear None PS3 Competivite Gaming - Public Forums۞ :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: