FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS
Similar topics

recruitment drive/video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyndene
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Lyndene

recruitment drive/video Empty
PostSubject: recruitment drive/video   recruitment drive/video I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:17 pm

HEY SOLDIERS, i have just remembered that i saw a post a while back that someone has a HD recorder. i want a video of my soldier and get some stuff done for youtube whoever it was could they message me as i want to get a huge recruitment drive ready for the new year and no doubt a lot of big titles will be released next year. so lets get somethign set up, maybe a facebook page for fearnone so we can get people who are on facebook interested then direct them via a link to the website i dont mind setting that up and include a video and a link to the youtube page, hit me up ;-p
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

PostSubject: Re: recruitment drive/video   recruitment drive/video I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:45 pm

bro we got a facebook page and youtube channel
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
Lyndene
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Lyndene

PostSubject: Re: recruitment drive/video   recruitment drive/video I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:05 am

LedZepps15 wrote:
bro we got a facebook page and youtube channel

hahahaha ignore everything i just said ;-p Funny shit
Back to top Go down
pwn2222
Corporal
Corporal
pwn2222

PostSubject: Re: recruitment drive/video   recruitment drive/video I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:19 pm

hey i have a video recorder i could help u with a recruitment vid ive actually started
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recruitment drive/video   recruitment drive/video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recruitment drive/video
Page 1 of 1