FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS

Problem Guru...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cymru08
Private First Class
Private First Class
cymru08

Problem Guru... Empty
PostSubject: Problem Guru...   Problem Guru... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Hey guys, just posting an idea which is probably gonna make me come across all homosexual and that but i think it would be a good idea lol...

Anyway, I think that the clan should elect someone who is there for everyone to message about their everyday problems. Because people in the clan dont actually know others in person then it should be ok for all to discuss any embarassing situations or awkward problems which are often faced by everyone in life. It would have to be someone who had experiance in many problems and was kind and they would have to swear not to tell anyone anything lol. Yhen, members could PM this person and get help XD

Just an idea (even if it is kinda lame), yours, cymru08
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

Problem Guru... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Guru...   Problem Guru... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:39 pm

actually i know two members personally(whiteboy and rockgod) but thats not the point lol and ya sounds okay
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
pokesmot444
General
General
pokesmot444

Problem Guru... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Guru...   Problem Guru... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:23 am

there are a few members i know well enough that i could share my troubles etc. i think u just have to see all the good people in the clan and play some games with them and i guarantee you'll make some friends that you can talk to and shit. i know i've made some good friendships elephant and i hope to make more. i already said this in one message tonight but when we play together all the time it really is like a family. if you got something really bothering you send me a pm and i'll give ya some un-biased advice. everyone i know treats me like a therapist anyways.......
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

Problem Guru... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Guru...   Problem Guru... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:32 am

lol its funny pokes cos your the first one i added and still havnt played with you lol

but ya You, Rond, and BW....have actually helped me alot in what ive been posting about everything

like family were all brothers on and off the battlefield, we all act like it and again proud to be part of this clan....wouldnt want to be anywhere else

FN 4 LIFE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
cymru08
Private First Class
Private First Class
cymru08

Problem Guru... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Guru...   Problem Guru... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

That's real moving dude and I agree with you 100%
Back to top Go down
ELEPHANTSKNOT
General
General
ELEPHANTSKNOT

Problem Guru... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Guru...   Problem Guru... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:16 pm

AWWW POKE I FREAKIN LOVE U MAN LOL army but yea if anyone has any kind of maturity level u should be able to talk to them but if u ever need anything just give me a hallar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problem Guru... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Guru...   Problem Guru... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem Guru...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FearNone :: ۞Fear None PS3 Competivite Gaming - Public Forums۞ :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: