FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS

Vietnam or cod.

Go down 
+8
whiteboy789
Salseroron
Buylebro
Trmptdude94
tamecaveman
DigsysMagicPie
cymru08
JAGERMEISTER719
12 posters
AuthorMessage
JAGERMEISTER719
Recruit
Recruit
JAGERMEISTER719

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:47 am

Vietnam looks great but us it better than cod black ops? Dont have much money and wonder if COd is worth it?
Back to top Go down
cymru08
Private First Class
Private First Class
cymru08

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:39 am

Well a full game (Black Ops) is almost definately gonna be better than DLC
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:37 am

NOT what if black ops feels like MW2 DLC, just like apparently FNV feels like $70 DLC for F3 to some people
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
tamecaveman
Recruit
Recruit
tamecaveman

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Black Ops has quite a large amount of hype about it, loads will be playing it..
personally im not sure about black ops and i would probably go for vietnam, really it depends on what sort of weapons you like to play with ect.

black ops would have advanced modern guns whereas vietnam would have some older weaponry
Back to top Go down
Trmptdude94
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Trmptdude94

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:14 pm

no, black ops is set in vietnam times
Back to top Go down
Buylebro
General of the Army
General of the Army
Buylebro

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:52 pm

tamecaveman wrote:
personally im not sure about black ops and i would probably go for vietnam, really it depends on what sort of weapons you like to play with ect.

black ops would have advanced modern guns whereas vietnam would have some older weaponry

obviously know nothing about Black ops Wink

Black ops takes place during the Cold war which was around 1960's .. so no it wont be modern guns
Back to top Go down
https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net
Salseroron
Colonel
Colonel
Salseroron

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Buylebro wrote:
tamecaveman wrote:

obviously know nothing about Black ops Wink

Black ops takes place during the Cold war which was around 1960's .. so no it wont be modern guns

The Cold War started in 1945 and ended in 1991 with the collapse of the Soviet Union. Kinda hard to define it by saying it was around the 1960's.
Back to top Go down
whiteboy789
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
whiteboy789

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:57 pm

most of the weapons in bc2, mw2, mw, etc... were around the cold war (mostly the later part)
Back to top Go down
Trmptdude94
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Trmptdude94

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:14 pm

tommy's only 20, he would have no idea what he's talking about Smile haha, i think Ron would kno
Back to top Go down
Mattman_822
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Mattman_822

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:08 am

BFBC2 Vietnam > COD Black ops
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:43 am

46 YEAR FUCKING war HOLY SHIT, lol

yes mattman i agree 100% Cattle i mean Battlefield > Call i mean Cock of duty
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
whiteboy789
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
whiteboy789

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:50 am

it wasnt a "war" . Although the primary participants' military force never officially clashed directly, they expressed the conflict through military coalitions, strategic conventional force deployments, extensive aid to states deemed vulnerable, proxy wars, espionage, propaganda, conventional and nuclear arms races, appeals to neutral nations, rivalry at sports events, and technological competitions such as the Space Race.
Back to top Go down
Mattman_822
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Mattman_822

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:13 pm

taken straight off wikipedia ,wikiboy :p
Back to top Go down
whiteboy789
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
whiteboy789

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:36 pm

no lie
Back to top Go down
armellini12
Recruit
Recruit
armellini12

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Both, but i'm buying Black Ops first.
Back to top Go down
pokesmot444
General
General
pokesmot444

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:03 pm

black ops is pretty awesome so far. just wish i wasn't playing with a bunch of wahoos geek
Back to top Go down
amitraj1402
Sergeant
Sergeant
amitraj1402

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:59 pm

BFBC2 Vietnam > COD black ops but i would wait and look weather cod black ops take the same way medal of honor takes or not.
Back to top Go down
Buylebro
General of the Army
General of the Army
Buylebro

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:23 pm

amitraj1402 wrote:
BFBC2 Vietnam > COD black ops but i would wait and look weather cod black ops take the same way medal of honor takes or not.

a $15 EXPANSION pack better then a FULL game? your a funny guy Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net
Mattman_822
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Mattman_822

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:35 pm

dollar for dollar i'd say vietnam. I'd say vietnam sounds like it is gonna be about a third of a game, no campaign, and not a full multiplayer. it is less then a third of the price though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vietnam or cod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietnam or cod.   Vietnam or cod. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vietnam or cod.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FearNone :: ۞Fear None PS3 Competivite Gaming - Public Forums۞ :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: