FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS

Signature Help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Salseroron
Colonel
Colonel
Salseroron

Signature Help Empty
PostSubject: Signature Help   Signature Help I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:15 pm

I am trying to add stats to my signature and I keep getting an error message saying my signature is too long. I am measuring it at like 400X150. I have seen ones a lot bigger on here and am trying to figure out why I am having problems. HELP !!!
Back to top Go down
pokesmot444
General
General
pokesmot444

Signature Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Help   Signature Help I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:09 am

quit breaking shit......j/k What a Face
Back to top Go down
Lyndene
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Lyndene

Signature Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Help   Signature Help I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Salseroron wrote:
I am trying to add stats to my signature and I keep getting an error message saying my signature is too long. I am measuring it at like 400X150. I have seen ones a lot bigger on here and am trying to figure out why I am having problems. HELP !!!

i usually make clan sigs at 900x300 pixels at 150 dpi, i cant imagine why it would say its too long your sig is more than small enough and definately within reasonable proportions, try opening up a sig in whatever program you use and check its proportions
Back to top Go down
Salseroron
Colonel
Colonel
Salseroron

Signature Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Help   Signature Help I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Now I cant find the damn website where I was looking at them.
Back to top Go down
whiteboy789
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
whiteboy789

Signature Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Help   Signature Help I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:34 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signature Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Help   Signature Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FearNone :: ۞Fear None PS3 Competivite Gaming - Public Forums۞ :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: