FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS

The best way to use tanks in bbc2 conquest mode?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bayonetworker34
Recruit
Recruit
bayonetworker34

The best way to use tanks in bbc2 conquest mode? Empty
PostSubject: The best way to use tanks in bbc2 conquest mode?   The best way to use tanks in bbc2 conquest mode? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:42 pm

In my opinion the best way to use them is to use them the way they where ment to be used..

1. MBTs (T90's,M1A2's) Protect Light armour from other MBT's,search and distroy other armour.

2. IFV's (BMD-3,BRADLEY's) support infantry directly and ambush MBT's to support infantry,anti-aircraft roles and spot snipers for freindlys.

3. SOFT SKIN (HUMMVE,COBRA) move important infantry(RECON,MEDIC,andengineers) to locations as needed, and use as anti- aircraft platform.

basic rendition of my opinion, any others?
Back to top Go down
Buylebro
General of the Army
General of the Army
Buylebro

PostSubject: Re: The best way to use tanks in bbc2 conquest mode?   The best way to use tanks in bbc2 conquest mode? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:34 pm

dont mean to ruin your topic but i have a question..

Who are you? and if your looking to join the clan i dont recall seeing a application posted by you.. So if you could do that if your interested in joining the clan that would be cool.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net
skycux
Private First Class
Private First Class
skycux

PostSubject: Re: The best way to use tanks in bbc2 conquest mode?   The best way to use tanks in bbc2 conquest mode? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:44 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
ELEPHANTSKNOT
General
General
ELEPHANTSKNOT

PostSubject: Re: The best way to use tanks in bbc2 conquest mode?   The best way to use tanks in bbc2 conquest mode? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:53 pm

ROFL i was wondering the exact thing before i even started reading this and before i read this i scrolled down to see what u were gonna have to say and it's exactly what i thought u were gonna say lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best way to use tanks in bbc2 conquest mode?   The best way to use tanks in bbc2 conquest mode? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best way to use tanks in bbc2 conquest mode?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FearNone :: ۞Fear None PS3 Competivite Gaming - Public Forums۞ :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: