FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS

What Does FN Mean To You?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cymru08
Private First Class
Private First Class
cymru08

What Does FN Mean To You? Empty
PostSubject: What Does FN Mean To You?   What Does FN Mean To You? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 am

Hey guys, cymru08 'ere wondering what FN means to you all out there. Just post how much you like the clan and what it means to you XD
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

PostSubject: Re: What Does FN Mean To You?   What Does FN Mean To You? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:21 pm

ive said this before and ill say it again....im proud to be FN, ive made so many good friends, whiteboy mostly but still ive made alot of good friends, and they treat everybody like family
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
cymru08
Private First Class
Private First Class
cymru08

PostSubject: Re: What Does FN Mean To You?   What Does FN Mean To You? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Got to agree with ya 100% dude!
Back to top Go down
the_mma_butcher
Private First Class
Private First Class
the_mma_butcher

PostSubject: Re: What Does FN Mean To You?   What Does FN Mean To You? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 pm

DigsysMagicPie wrote:
ive said this before and ill say it again....im proud to be FN, ive made so many good friends, whiteboy mostly but still ive made alot of good friends, and they treat everybody like family

Appreciate that bro, that's pretty rare but FN is like that... this familiarity is very special!
Back to top Go down
Lyndene
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Lyndene

PostSubject: Re: What Does FN Mean To You?   What Does FN Mean To You? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:10 pm

FN to me is a place where i can teach, learn and feel part of something where the other members are genunely nice people and work well as a team if not, more or less a family i wear my FN tag with pride
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

PostSubject: Re: What Does FN Mean To You?   What Does FN Mean To You? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:34 pm

kinda sad to say this but you guys are probably the biggest reason im still alive
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
cymru08
Private First Class
Private First Class
cymru08

PostSubject: Re: What Does FN Mean To You?   What Does FN Mean To You? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Stop it brothers i got a freakin tear in my eye! FN FOR LIFE!
Back to top Go down
Thuner12
Captain
Captain
Thuner12

PostSubject: Re: What Does FN Mean To You?   What Does FN Mean To You? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:12 pm

gotta agree with ya guys even although Im not in so much on the forums as I used to ^^
Love this clan, and I don't fell like leaving. IM NOT GONNA LEAVE UNTIL I FRIGGIN DIE OR SOMETHIN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.se/user/Thuned
the_mma_butcher
Private First Class
Private First Class
the_mma_butcher

PostSubject: Re: What Does FN Mean To You?   What Does FN Mean To You? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:46 am

DigsysMagicPie wrote:
kinda sad to say this but you guys are probably the biggest reason im still alive

No matter what happens, bro, we've got your back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Does FN Mean To You?   What Does FN Mean To You? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Does FN Mean To You?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FearNone :: ۞Fear None PS3 Competivite Gaming - Public Forums۞ :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: