FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS
Similar topics

Ty2k9's BFBC2 Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty2k9
Recruit
Recruit
Ty2k9

Ty2k9's BFBC2 Application Empty
PostSubject: Ty2k9's BFBC2 Application   Ty2k9's BFBC2 Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:05 pm

PSN: Ty2kk9
Favorite Gun(s): Assualt, Medic
Playing Style: Recreational, but can be squad based
How Many Hours Do You Play A Week?: 12-20
Favorite Game Mode?: Rush, Conquest
Do You Own A Mic?: Yes
Timezone: Eastern Standard
Where Did You Here About Us?: From FN member ImGonnaCrawl
About Me: I prefer to change styles when needed, my main tactics are to lock down buildings to allow my squad to spawn in good spots while also providing cover fire for smurfs(reserved for Conquest and squad based matches), and also to act as a distraction by arming one objective while my team gets the other objective on Rush(usually while I defend the other solo).
How Should We Contact You?: I don't look at Email often, PM me on here and I should respond with in a day or two.
How Active Can You Be On This Site?: After 4:00pm I will try to get on.
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

PostSubject: Re: Ty2k9's BFBC2 Application   Ty2k9's BFBC2 Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:11 pm

i dont really think you need to go through initiation, cuz youve played with everyone who dosent play CoD so just get a yay or nay from them

and to add to what he said, hes 14 and hes quite mature, and smart so ya lol hes not like croatian tristian(for those of you who know him)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
skycux
Private First Class
Private First Class
skycux

PostSubject: Re: Ty2k9's BFBC2 Application   Ty2k9's BFBC2 Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:26 pm

welcome to the club broski
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ty2k9's BFBC2 Application   Ty2k9's BFBC2 Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ty2k9's BFBC2 Application
Page 1 of 1