FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS

armellini12 BFBC2 application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
armellini12
Recruit
Recruit
armellini12

armellini12 BFBC2 application Empty
PostSubject: armellini12 BFBC2 application   armellini12 BFBC2 application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:24 am

Playing style (e.g. serious, recreational,pro gamer): Recreational
How many hours do you play a week? 25-30
Favorite game mode?: Rush
Do you own a mic?(suggested): Yes, official PS headset.
Location (USA, UK, EU,Canada or other): Canada
Timezone: Eastern
Where did you hear about us: EA online forums
About Me: I bounce back between MW2 and BFBC2, want to join a clan in BC2 because I feel that my play could be improved and would love to be part of an elite group.
How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)? E-Mail or MSN.PSN would be a safe bet also.
How active can you be on the site? Probably be on at least once a day.
Back to top Go down
Lyndene
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Lyndene

PostSubject: Re: armellini12 BFBC2 application   armellini12 BFBC2 application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:39 am

Hey! Welcome to Fear None! Thank you for applying for the FN BFBC2 Team! To ensure the maturity and friendliness of our members we put them on what is called an Initiation Period. Your Initiation Period length will be at least 3 days long. During this Initiation Period, you must interact with our members and play a few games with at least one Initiation Officer. Being active on the forum by posting on threads or creating your own is also a huge plus. Your Initiation Officers are listed below. Please add them to your friends list on the PS3. If their friends list is full please send them a message saying that you are a new initiate and need to add them.

Please read ---> https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net/apply-to-fear-none-f10/inititation-process-new-applicants-please-read-first-t1010.htm if you haven't done so already.

Initiation Officers:

Trmptdude94
Buylebro (Clan leader)
RonD1974
Jipsydude
Ubershield
ELEPHANTSKNOT
lyndene (me)

See you in-game!

Back to top Go down
armellini12
Recruit
Recruit
armellini12

PostSubject: Re: armellini12 BFBC2 application   armellini12 BFBC2 application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks for the opportunity, i'll do my best to prove my worth Smile
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

PostSubject: Re: armellini12 BFBC2 application   armellini12 BFBC2 application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:11 pm

woohoo another canadian, be sure to add me

ImGonnaCrawl
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
armellini12
Recruit
Recruit
armellini12

PostSubject: Re: armellini12 BFBC2 application   armellini12 BFBC2 application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Will do, and hopefully my trials go a little bit better tomorrow.Very unimpressed with my play today. epic fail
Back to top Go down
armellini12
Recruit
Recruit
armellini12

PostSubject: Re: armellini12 BFBC2 application   armellini12 BFBC2 application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:34 am

Much improved performances, good thing you get second chances... and third and fourth chances Laughing
Back to top Go down
armellini12
Recruit
Recruit
armellini12

PostSubject: Re: armellini12 BFBC2 application   armellini12 BFBC2 application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:12 pm

I'd like to sincerely apologize to those who have being trying to test me as of late, the PSN has been giving me alot of hassle over the past week or so and it's becoming a rarity to finish a full BC2 game.
Back to top Go down
Trmptdude94
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Trmptdude94

PostSubject: Re: armellini12 BFBC2 application   armellini12 BFBC2 application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:46 pm

hey, are you still interested in being apart of the clan? I've seen you on ps3 but i haven't been playing bco recently. If you have played with any of the other clan people please let me know so I can talk to them. Thanks, and sorry for the slow initiation process if you've been waiting for a while.
Back to top Go down
armellini12
Recruit
Recruit
armellini12

PostSubject: Re: armellini12 BFBC2 application   armellini12 BFBC2 application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Trmptdude94 wrote:
hey, are you still interested in being apart of the clan? I've seen you on ps3 but i haven't been playing bco recently. If you have played with any of the other clan people please let me know so I can talk to them. Thanks, and sorry for the slow initiation process if you've been waiting for a while.

Yes, i'm still interested.I apologize, i've been pretty busy as of late.Some of my family members have had issues on their side and have had to move in and have been extremely busy since and hardly get to play the PS3 myself with the kid always on it.Today I finally got around to playing a Private team match with Lydene, Skycux, DeathNemesis, imgonnacrawl, webber and ty2k9.Again I apologize and hope to be able to play on a more regular basis soon.
Back to top Go down
Trmptdude94
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Trmptdude94

PostSubject: Re: armellini12 BFBC2 application   armellini12 BFBC2 application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:27 pm

ok thanks. just making sure you weren't one of the people who puts in an app and just leaves Smile haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: armellini12 BFBC2 application   armellini12 BFBC2 application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

armellini12 BFBC2 application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FearNone :: ۞Fear None Clan Recruitment۞ :: Apply to Fear none-
Jump to: