FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS

Best music EQ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thuner12
Captain
Captain
Thuner12

Best music EQ? Empty
PostSubject: Best music EQ?   Best music EQ? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:27 am

Well Im experimenting alot with my euqualizer on my computer to get the best sound of my speaker, but I've got a problem.
I've got a good eq now but if I play any game that has some explosions or just alot of bass, I cant listen to music at the same time because the msuic "dissappears" wich is a major probelm.

I've put it into "valley" (I'll get a picture here) and it's way to much bass.
Best music EQ? Eq10

Do you have any recommendations on good settings?? :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.se/user/Thuned

Best music EQ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FearNone :: ۞Fear None PS3 Competivite Gaming - Public Forums۞ :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: