FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS
Similar topics

BC2 Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

BC2 Application Empty
PostSubject: BC2 Application   BC2 Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:16 pm

PSN: DarkFrost-
Favorite Gun(s): PP2000, G3, SVU Snaiperskaya Short, MG3, M416 (My favourite guns depend on my mood I guess. They constantly change)
Playing style (e.g. serious, recreational,pro gamer): Casual/Pro, yet don't mind being serious when needed.
How many hours do you play a week? Depends on the week, usually anywhere from 10-20 hours.
Favorite game mode?: Rush and Squad Deathmatch (Equal to me)
Do you own a mic?(suggested): Yes, a bluetooth headset thats always charged.
Location (USA, UK, EU,Canada or other): Canada
Timezone: GMT -5 Eastern
Where did you hear about us: BC2 Forums
About Me: Game developer, Animator, 3D Modeler...basically things that have to do with the game and tech industries.
How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)? Andrew.CF@live.ca (MSN/Email)
How active can you be on the site? As much as I need to be.
Back to top Go down
whiteboy789
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
whiteboy789

BC2 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2 Application   BC2 Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Welcome,

My name is Anton, PSN name: whiteboy789.I'm the Colonel of Fear None. Let me start by saying thanks for applying for our clan.
We have just recently started a new recruiting procedure. We ask that you send a friend request to a few of the clan officials and play some games with them. This is to see if you have what it takes to be FN. You can find a list of the clan officials by going to the bottom of the forums page and clicking the "Command Council" in orange. you'll find all the clan members who play BFBC2 in the "Regular Members" section in white/gray/blue. Add anyone want but if u want a solid recommendation send a friend request to anyone in Command Council or the Upper Council and in your message put FN recruit. Once again thanks for showing interest in the clan and can't wait to see you on the Battlefield.

The people I'd recommend you playing with if you want a good recommendation

Elephantsknot-
General(Co-leader)-(away right now, don't add, he wont be able to play)
Pokesmot444 -
General (Co-leader)
trmptdude94 - Lieutenant General
bw88350-Major General
Colinski409 - Brigadier General
RonD1974 -Sergeant Major of FN (Contact if you need any help with the clan, he is here to help out all the new clan members)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

BC2 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2 Application   BC2 Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Alright, tomorrow when I get the chance I'll add and play with some of them.

Tho, am I supposed to mention what they say about me, or do they take care of the rest of my application based on how well I do?

I look forward to playing on the battlefield with you as well.
Back to top Go down
Buylebro
General of the Army
General of the Army
Buylebro

BC2 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2 Application   BC2 Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:58 pm

either one,

Most of the time they will just take care of it, but sometimes they forgot, so if you want you can come back on this post and post what they said so i know weather to add you to the website/roster or not
Back to top Go down
https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net
Anonymous

BC2 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2 Application   BC2 Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:15 pm

I apologize for the inconvenience, tho I would like to cancel this application due to me moving to another clan with some personal friends of mine.

Thanks for having me, and expect me to return some day if I decide to ditch my friends mwhaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BC2 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC2 Application   BC2 Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BC2 Application
Page 1 of 1