FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS
Similar topics

Recent Inactivity

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    BakedPaul
    Private First Class
    Private First Class
    BakedPaul

Recent Inactivity Empty
    PostSubject: Recent Inactivity   Recent Inactivity I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:39 pm

I know I'm new to the clan and really shouldn't be going inactive for so long, and I apologize for that. I've been playing a lot of SC2 lately, and I was in San Diego for Navy training these past few days.

But, now that I'm back from Cali, and a little bored of SC2, I should be active on BFBC2 again. Looking forward to killing some more fools with you all.
    Back to top Go down
    acidstatic
    Colonel
    Colonel
    acidstatic

Recent Inactivity Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Recent Inactivity   Recent Inactivity I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:39 am

didnt know you were involved in the navy i was an army guy. yeah i have been playing sc2 latley. cause they has not been alot of people on right now. welcome back. i am goin to add you and tim today on sc2 i keep forgetting.
    Back to top Go down

Recent Inactivity
    Page 1 of 1