FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS
Similar topics

Whats Wrong with Society

Go down 
+12
Rozerz
cymru08
whiteboy789
jaconator
Zilla_G
DoubleK
amitraj1402
Lyndene
Trmptdude94
Death-Nemesis
Thuner12
DigsysMagicPie
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

Whats Wrong with Society Empty
PostSubject: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:51 am

all teenagers want is whoopee, drugs or alcohol its like the seventies all over again

and why do i feel like the only normal person i know, whose not an alcoholic, a skipper, a druggie or a nerd??

WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
Thuner12
Captain
Captain
Thuner12

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:19 am

I usually say that it's the world that is weird but society is also weird right now... I mean...
A swedish rasist party was elected to join the swedish goverment!! They got 5,7% of all the votes! They also have roots from nazis!! WTF!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.se/user/Thuned
Death-Nemesis
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Death-Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:45 pm

there aint much wrong with society, well not over here in Britain... There are just some wankers, thats all I see.
Back to top Go down
Trmptdude94
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Trmptdude94

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:18 pm

nothing wrong with being a nerd.
Back to top Go down
Thuner12
Captain
Captain
Thuner12

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:03 pm

And it still aint... atleast to me...
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:05 pm

if your an asian its expected
Back to top Go down
Death-Nemesis
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Death-Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:11 pm

oh well what can you do if you are a nerd that's just someone elses opinion of you, for example guy at school thinks im a nerd, I think he is a wanker, its just a matter of opinion Xd.
Back to top Go down
Thuner12
Captain
Captain
Thuner12

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:13 pm

And a nerd doesnt just have to be an nerd on computers; you can be a guitar nerd, or maybe a weapons nerd, it doesnt matter...
Im stil aying that there's nothing wrong with it also Neutral
Back to top Go down
Death-Nemesis
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Death-Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Thuner12 wrote:
And a nerd doesnt just have to be an nerd on computers; you can be a guitar nerd, or maybe a weapons nerd, it doesnt matter...
Im stil aying that there's nothing wrong with it also Neutral

Yeah there are numerous types of "nerd" but I mean I wouldnt describe myself as a nerd, but others do, who I call a wanker someone else may think is a decent guy Xd.
Back to top Go down
Lyndene
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Lyndene

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:26 pm

LedZepps15 wrote:
all teenagers want is whoopee, drugs or alcohol its like the seventies all over again

and why do i feel like the only normal person i know, whose not an alcoholic, a skipper, a druggie or a nerd??

its because they arent in the blue devils lol
Back to top Go down
Death-Nemesis
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Death-Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Lyndene wrote:
LedZepps15 wrote:

its because they arent in the blue devils lol

LOL, tbf if you are British you are definitely cool no matter which of those you are Lyndene XD.
Back to top Go down
Thuner12
Captain
Captain
Thuner12

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:29 pm

Well I'll go for vikings, couse they can pwn any british Very Happy
(no offense inteded, just a lame jk, hehe)
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:46 am

i swear it falling apart, girls only want looks, and the ones that say nothings wrong with you dont want to date you like WTF MAN
Back to top Go down
Thuner12
Captain
Captain
Thuner12

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:25 am

it's not falling apart, couse it have always been like this...
Back to top Go down
amitraj1402
Sergeant
Sergeant
amitraj1402

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:10 am

what is expected if your are an asian guy??????? , i am one so what ,i am a nerd,i also drink a lot who gives aaa ffffffffffffffffffffffff about it
Back to top Go down
Death-Nemesis
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Death-Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:24 am

Thuner12 wrote:

Lol mate if we are bringing up history then this also happened, you set up Daneland, Alfred the Great destroys Daneland so not much history between Britain and Sweden tbh.
Back to top Go down
Thuner12
Captain
Captain
Thuner12

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:18 am

Death-Nemesis wrote:
Thuner12 wrote:

Lol mate if we are bringing up history then this also happened, you set up Daneland, Alfred the Great destroys Daneland so not much history between Britain and Sweden tbh.

Ok ok, to be honest it was only danish and Norweigan vikings... xD
the swedish viking was in turkey actually.
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:18 pm

amitraj1402 wrote:
what is expected if your are an asian guy??????? , i am one so what ,i am a nerd,i also drink a lot who gives aaa ffffffffffffffffffffffff about it

asian meaning Korean, Chinese, or Japanese the white coloured asians not indians, sorry if i offended you bro
Back to top Go down
Trmptdude94
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Trmptdude94

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:21 pm

lol, that still is pretty bad....
Back to top Go down
amitraj1402
Sergeant
Sergeant
amitraj1402

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:56 pm

it is not that i am an asian ,u are a canadian and some one else is a british.branding is bad based on race , creed, sex and country.we are all human beings and every country has a dark history.
Back to top Go down
DoubleK
Major
Major
DoubleK

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:22 pm

lol i guess the society is alway that fucked up
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kevynspeed
Zilla_G
Private First Class
Private First Class
Zilla_G

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:14 am

LedZepps15 wrote:

But whats wrong with smokeing some....grass...once in a while...i mean theres worse things out there in life.......WORSE things....even alcohol is responsible for more deaths then sharks,tornados,and hurracains put together....but i dono...its just a opinion.
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:35 am

what i mean is like every girl has something wrong with them around me, my ex drinks and she only 15, which is part of why she left me(trying to get her to not drink and become an alcohol but it was too controling) he best friend dring and dose drugs she 15....other than that its all sex, sex, sex im sick of it

as well as girls not dating you cos your "ugly", like really looks shouldnt matter anymore, im extremly feminist, i cant be mean to then if i do i apologize cos i cant take knowing what i did or i hate them but no girls see that and if they do they either wont date me or aren't attracted to me, WHICH IS PISSING ME

well theres my rant, sorry for the context, sorry if your offended i just had to get that off my chest
Back to top Go down
Death-Nemesis
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Death-Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:57 am

All thats wrong with Britain is: underage pregnancies, drinking, smoking, drug abuse, evil communists, right wing loonies who vote BNP, the labour party, the liberals, the Scottish, Irish and Welsh nationalists, the EU and that's about it.

There we go sorted? Not too bad no need to worry about any of it ^^.
Back to top Go down
Thuner12
Captain
Captain
Thuner12

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:02 pm

lol Uk have communists? xD
btw you forgott politicians... xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Wrong with Society   Whats Wrong with Society I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Wrong with Society
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next