FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS
Similar topics

WHATS YOUR OPINION?

Go down 
    +12
    Alex_2010
    Rozerz
    ELEPHANTSKNOT
    Mattman_822
    DigsysMagicPie
    Death-Nemesis
    Thuner12
    DoubleK
    bw88350
    Trmptdude94
    Buylebro
    Lyndene
    16 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Lyndene
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major
    Lyndene

WHATS YOUR OPINION? Empty
    PostSubject: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:57 pm

i have recently been checking different forums and for the company DICE they allow users who use EA games to have their say on the games they make to make suggestions so i would like you all to make some suggestions on first person shooters and i will compile it and hand it to them as a categorised list,

JUST THINK THE NEXT GAME THEY MAKE MAY HAVE YOUR INPUT What a Face

try to keep it simple as i have to sift through this shit before i contact them.

I would like a multiplayer game where you have multi options on customising your own soldier/character imagine battlefield with your own custom soldier with your pins on your jacket and a seperate menu where you can edit clothing options, hats/helmets and faces
    Back to top Go down
    Buylebro
    General of the Army
    General of the Army
    Buylebro

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Lyndene wrote:
    I would like a multiplayer game where you have multi options on customising your own soldier/character imagine battlefield with your own custom soldier with your pins on your jacket and a seperate menu where you can edit clothing options, hats/helmets and faces

well.. thats a easy one.. its 2 words. Its called Black ops Very Happy

Black ops has character customization and weapon customization. So there you go
    Back to top Go down
    https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net
    Trmptdude94
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    Trmptdude94

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:05 pm

I want an online multiplayer game to have split screen online. So when u have a friend come over you both can play online at the same time.
    Back to top Go down
    Buylebro
    General of the Army
    General of the Army
    Buylebro

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:13 pm

thats dumb, unless you have like a 70 inch TV.. cause if your trying to play on a small TV you each get a small screen
    Back to top Go down
    https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net
    Trmptdude94
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    Trmptdude94

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:27 pm

so, its still fun. and just bc ur too poor to by anything bigger than a 15" doesn't mean u need to take it out on the rest of us Smile
    Back to top Go down
    bw88350
    Major General
    Major General
    bw88350

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:47 pm

LOL....U guys crack me up!...I would like more realistic weapons/weapon stats....might be boring or unfair, but so is reality. Like BFBC 2 tried to distinguish strengths/weaknesses in types/round used/optics/Allied vs. Soviet, etc. As an example, I disagree with MOH'S scheme of having the AK the same as the M16, or PKM the same as the SAW, and since when did the Taliban get optics on par with U.S./Nato standards lol....I believe if they distinguished themselves in certain ways, it would allow players to change up their kit more efficiently/effectively, and use different tactics in different situations....etc....
    Back to top Go down
    DoubleK
    Major
    Major
    DoubleK

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:58 pm

I think they should let us toggle weather settings
    like they did it with Onslaught, its the same map, but different settings right? What a Face
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/kevynspeed
    Thuner12
    Captain
    Captain
    Thuner12

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:27 am

there's one game coming out with some char costumization: Brink Razz
    Anyway... I would want a game that have diffrent maps on every game, so you cannot know every good spot and etc.
    Being good on those maps is requires skill! ^^
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.lastfm.se/user/Thuned
    DoubleK
    Major
    Major
    DoubleK

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Thuner12 wrote:
    there's one game coming out with some char costumization: Brink Razz
    Anyway... I would want a game that have diffrent maps on every game, so you cannot know every good spot and etc.
    Being good on those maps is requires skill! ^^
    oh yea... i heard it was quite awesome
    and they have a very unique game mechanic, should be interesting to play
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/kevynspeed
    Death-Nemesis
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant
    Death-Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:42 am

My favourite game would definitely be a full set of wars and conflict since 1945, include: Korea, Vietnam, Falklands, Northern Ireland, Gulf (Kuwait), Iraq, Afghanistan, Yom Kippur war and Oman. I know it sounds wacky you can't put all those conflicts into a game, I just think it would be cool to kill (in order as the war is mentioned): Commies, Commies, Argies, Irish Nationalists (IRA BASTARDS!!!), Iraqis, Iraqis, Afghan insurgents, Egyptians and once again Commie rebels.

Just the variety of conflict would be awesome, but that's just my view I know some game tried to do all that time difference thing and got poor reviews (it did something like American Civil war, First World War, Second World War, Vietnam then the future or something). Although all that maybe just my hatred of Communists I don't know, take your pick.
    Back to top Go down
    DigsysMagicPie
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    DigsysMagicPie

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:29 am

playstation eye capability so the fuckinf soldiers dont like the same
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
    Mattman_822
    First Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant
    Mattman_822

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:53 pm

a game where you pick your team like MAG except done well. you rank up and you can tell ppl what to do. If they don't follow orders they can't rank up.
    Back to top Go down
    ELEPHANTSKNOT
    General
    General
    ELEPHANTSKNOT

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Mattman_822 wrote:
    a game where you pick your team like MAG except done well. you rank up and you can tell ppl what to do. If they don't follow orders they can't rank up.

Idk if that whole if they don't follow orders they don't rank up thing will work bc quite honestly if some idiot told me to do somethin i didn't think was tactically smart id never rank up. Im all for workin as a team but this is one of the reasons MAG sucked not to mention zero gun recoil. elephant
    Back to top Go down
    Death-Nemesis
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant
    Death-Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:33 pm

I honestly don't give a damn as long as it is: post ww2, large selection of weaponry, good combat mechanics, squads enabled, spawn killing pretty much impossible, and when I come to think about it my ideal game is pretty much BFBC2 with fewer twats and less noobs.
    Back to top Go down
    Rozerz
    Corporal
    Corporal
    Rozerz

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:24 pm

I'd like a game which had the open expanse of BF2 with jets, heli's, tanks, cars, boats, the lot and large maps... but for the game to also have other maps that were smaller and more based on infantry with mabey a few vehicles !
    also more customisations on weapons like different sights, silencers etc...
    Back to top Go down
    Alex_2010
    Major
    Major
    Alex_2010

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:14 pm

you just think it would be cool to kill irish nationalists......? i'd like to be on the other side of that war..
    Back to top Go down
    jaconator
    Private First Class
    Private First Class
    jaconator

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:38 pm

2 words: über rëalism
    crazy destructible environments
    Bullet drop on all weapons
    Limbs flying everywhere
    Character customization to the extreme
    Tons of weapons and attachments
    ........ LIGHTSABERS ( jk )
    Back to top Go down
    DigsysMagicPie
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    DigsysMagicPie

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:13 am

CANADIANS i would LOVE to kill my own kind lol cuz im sure whiteboy enjoys killing the russians lol

or CANADIENS would also LOVE to KILL THEM FUCKING FROGS
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
    Alex_2010
    Major
    Major
    Alex_2010

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:48 pm

LedZepps15 wrote:
    CANADIANS i would LOVE to kill my own kind lol cuz im sure whiteboy enjoys killing the russians lol

or CANADIENS would also LOVE to KILL THEM FUCKING FROGS

lol a girl i know came here to work for a year from canada and she used to go mad about the french canadians and quebec lol
    Back to top Go down
    whiteboy789
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General
    whiteboy789

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:14 am

i hate the french, or rather people from quebec, people from france arent bad
    Back to top Go down
    pokesmot444
    General
    General
    pokesmot444

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:37 pm

man u guys are hateful..... i don't care what nationality some1 is. good people are good people and bad people can go to fucking hell.....
    Back to top Go down
    Thuner12
    Captain
    Captain
    Thuner12

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:38 am

lol agreed Razz
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.lastfm.se/user/Thuned
    Mattman_822
    First Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant
    Mattman_822

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 am

what about a way to build your own maps then get them approved by dice or Ea or whoever. I think it would be cool to build my neighborhood then shoot an rpg through my bedroom window lol
    Back to top Go down
    lil_webber
    Private First Class
    Private First Class
    lil_webber

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:55 pm

is the only thing u guys talk about just shooting people from a different country and shooting
    rpgs through windows lol weird Surprised
    Back to top Go down
    pokesmot444
    General
    General
    pokesmot444

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 pm

ahh to be young again....12ft tall and bulletproof
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHATS YOUR OPINION?   WHATS YOUR OPINION? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHATS YOUR OPINION?
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next