FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS
Similar topics

xWizzyehx's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xwizzyehx
Recruit
Recruit
xwizzyehx

xWizzyehx's Application Empty
PostSubject: xWizzyehx's Application   xWizzyehx's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 pm

PSN: xWizzyehx
Favorite Gun(s): M-95 Barrett . G-3 , PKM LMG , M-24 , MG3
Playing style (e.g. serious, recreational,pro gamer): well normally just for fun but at clan matches serious and when im training serious.
How many hours do you play a week? well i play almost everyday but i dont know.
Favorite game mode?: Rush , squad deathmatch
Do you own a mic?(suggested): well yes but my speaking english isnt so good lol.
Location (USA, UK, EU,Canada or other): Finland.
Timezone: gmt + 2
Where did you hear about us: google
About Me: just 14 old gamer.And i live in finland.i play basketball and im at pc too (and ps3 of course.)
How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)? email , msn or psn
How active can you be on the site? well i visit like 3 times at day if i can.

Last edited by xwizzyehx on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lil_webber
Private First Class
Private First Class
lil_webber

PostSubject: Re: xWizzyehx's Application   xWizzyehx's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:30 pm

it would be good if u could name the guns instead of first one second one and third 1 or else it makes u sound like a noob
Back to top Go down
Thuner12
Captain
Captain
Thuner12

PostSubject: Re: xWizzyehx's Application   xWizzyehx's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:23 am

Hey! Welcome to Fear None! Thank you for applying for the FN BFBC2 Team! To ensure the maturity and friendliness of our members we put them on what is called an Initiation Period. Your Initiation Period length will be at least 3 days long. During this Initiation Period, you must interact with our members and play a few games with at least one Initiation Officer. Being active on the forum by posting on threads or creating your own is also a huge plus. Your Initiation Officers are listed below. Please add them to your friends list on the PS3. If their friends list is full please send them a message saying that you are a new initiate and need to add them.

Please read ---> https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net/apply-to-fear-none-f10/inititation-process-new-applicants-please-read-first-t1010.htm if you haven't done so already.

Initiation Officers:

Trmptdude94
Buylebro (clan leader)
RonD1974
Jipsydude
Ubershield
ELEPHANTSKNOT
lyndene

See you in-game!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.se/user/Thuned
Trmptdude94
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Trmptdude94

PostSubject: Re: xWizzyehx's Application   xWizzyehx's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:39 am

You have been declined. Feel free to re-apply if you feel you can be more active on BFBC2 and the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xWizzyehx's Application   xWizzyehx's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xWizzyehx's Application
Page 1 of 1