FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS
Similar topics

My (sexy) Application

Go down 
+2
Webber--13
CKDC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CKDC
Recruit
Recruit
CKDC

My (sexy) Application Empty
PostSubject: My (sexy) Application   My (sexy) Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:55 am

PSN: CKDCisAWESOME
Favorite Gun(s): M24, M416, Thompson, M14.
Playing style (e.g. serious, recreational,pro gamer): A little serious, mostly for fun.
How many hours do you play a week? .Umm, 10 hours at the very most.
Favorite game mode?: Rush
Do you own a mic?(suggested): Yessir.
Location (USA, UK, EU,Canada or other): USA, Florida
Timezone: Eastern
Where did you hear about us: A friend.
About Me: Name is Brandon, loved video games all my life and could never get enough of them.=. I play many games but I mostly love FPS games, I own BC2, Black Ops, and MGS4. I only got my PS3 a short time ago, but I already love it to death.
How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)? I'd prefer a PSN message because I'd most likely notice that more then an Email, because I don't really check or go to my email often. But if I knew I would have to look for an email I would check it.
How active can you be on the site? Very active, I'm on my laptop alot.
Back to top Go down
Webber--13
Corporal
Corporal
Webber--13

PostSubject: Re: My (sexy) Application   My (sexy) Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Hey! Welcome to Fear None! Thank you for applying for the FN BFBC2 Team! To ensure the maturity and friendliness of our members we put them on what is called an Initiation Period. Your Initiation Period length will be at least 3 days long. During this Initiation Period, you must interact with our members and play a few games with at least one Initiation Officer. Being active on the forum by posting on threads or creating your own is also a huge plus. Your Initiation Officers are listed below. Please add them to your friends list on the PS3. If their friends list is full please send them a message saying that you are a new initiate and need to add them.

Please read ---> https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net/apply-to-fear-none-f10/inititation-process-new-applicants-please-read-first-t1010.htm if you haven't done so already.

Initiation Officers:

With the release of Black Ops the IO's that still play BFBC2 are RonD1974 and Lyndene but feel free to add me also, im on alot of the time.

See you in-game!

Back to top Go down
skycux
Private First Class
Private First Class
skycux

PostSubject: Re: My (sexy) Application   My (sexy) Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:10 pm

you made a mistake in your app... you put the thompson as one of your favorite weapons. anywho, add me on psn, im on a lot of the time!
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

PostSubject: Re: My (sexy) Application   My (sexy) Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:24 pm

SEXY Application??????
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
CKDC
Recruit
Recruit
CKDC

PostSubject: Re: My (sexy) Application   My (sexy) Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:52 am

DigsysMagicPie wrote:
SEXY Application??????
I needed to attract people to my post. And that was the first idea that came to mind. Wink

@Webber; Added the IO's that you said play BC2 aswell as you and Skycux.
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

PostSubject: Re: My (sexy) Application   My (sexy) Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:04 pm

yo bro add me to were doing a private match on saturday probably, between 12-1 EST
Back to top Go down
whiteboy789
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
whiteboy789

PostSubject: Re: My (sexy) Application   My (sexy) Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:34 pm

too early
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

PostSubject: Re: My (sexy) Application   My (sexy) Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:39 pm

work?? well what about the europeans anton?
Back to top Go down
whiteboy789
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
whiteboy789

PostSubject: Re: My (sexy) Application   My (sexy) Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:31 pm

fuck them...lol just kidding but 5pm is also early, they should play later rather then making everyone else wake up early, west coast guys at (9 am)
Back to top Go down
Thuner12
Captain
Captain
Thuner12

PostSubject: Re: My (sexy) Application   My (sexy) Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:27 am

lol
I've done some counting and if I play at 12am it's gonna be around 5pm at you guys xd
So the best time for me would be around 7-8pm, couse then it's somewhere rounf 1-2pm at you guys ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.se/user/Thuned

My (sexy) Application
Page 1 of 1