FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS
Similar topics

BFBC2 application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

BFBC2 application Empty
PostSubject: BFBC2 application   BFBC2 application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:44 pm

PSN: CardMan42
Favorite Gun(s): M416, PP-2000, M24
Playing style (e.g. serious, recreational, pro gamer): Serious/recreational
How many hours do you play a week?: (about) 15
Favorite game mode?: Hardcore (Death base games) Normal (objective games)
Do you own a mic?(suggested): Yes
(USA, UK, EU, Canada or other):
Timezone: Mountain
Where did you hear about us: Played with other FN members
About Me:
How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)?: Email
How active can you be on the site? Daily/every other
Back to top Go down
Buylebro
General of the Army
General of the Army
Buylebro

BFBC2 application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 application   BFBC2 application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Welcome,

My name is Tommy, PSN name: buylebro. I'm the leader of Fear None. Let me start by saying thanks for applying for our clan. We have just recently started a new recruiting procedure. We ask that you send a friend request to a few of the clan officials and play some games with them. This is to see if you have what it takes to be FN. You can find a list of the clan officials by goin to the bottom of the forums page and clicking the "Command Council" in orange. you'll find all the clan members who play BFBC2 in the "Regular Members" section in green. Add anyone want but if u want a solid recommendation send a friend request to anyone in Command Council or the Upper Council and in your message put FN recruit. Once again thanks for showing interest in the clan and can't wait to see you on the Battlefield.

thepeople i'd recommend you playing with if you want a good recommendation is after today ill probably be able to
play a game with you, but iprobably wont be on today got school

Elephantsknot-
General(Co-leader)
Pokesmot444 -
General (Co-leader)
trmptdude94 - Lieutenant General
bw88350 - Major General
Colinski409 - Brigadier General
XanderBurg - Sergeant Major of FN (Contact if you need any help with the clan, he is here to help out all the new clan members)

i believe that Colinksi409 is on BFBC right now, so if you read this message right now you mite be able to get your recommendation real quick.. just send him a friends request saying you want to join FN
Back to top Go down
https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net
Colinski409
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Colinski409

BFBC2 application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 application   BFBC2 application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:24 pm

I have played with Cardman for about a week now and have asked him to formally fill out the application. He has what it takes to be part of FN. Welcome to the clan, Cardman.
Back to top Go down
DoubleK
Major
Major
DoubleK

BFBC2 application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 application   BFBC2 application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm

yea i remember him, we had a good time on hardcore mode together
welcome to Fear None Cardman!
It DoubleSigma here, call me KK
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kevynspeed
Sponsored content

BFBC2 application Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 application   BFBC2 application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BFBC2 application
Page 1 of 1