FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS
Similar topics

BFBC2 APPLICATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

BFBC2 APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: BFBC2 APPLICATION   BFBC2 APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:43 pm

PSN: baconator7269
Favorite Gun(s): M93 red dot/magnum UMP-45 no attachments M2 Carl Gustav M1911 .45 MG3 red dot
Playing style (e.g. serious, recreational, pro gamer): serious
How many hours do you play a week? around 10
Favorite game mode?: RUSH!!!!!!
Do you own a mic?(suggested): Yes. Turtle Beach.
Timezone: Not exactly sure. Pacific coast if you know which one that is.
Where did you hear about us: BFBC2 forums.
About Me: Like to skateboard and game. Can surf and wakeskate.
How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)? Gmail. You got it when i signed up.
How active can you be on the site? Average/High
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

BFBC2 APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 APPLICATION   BFBC2 APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:43 am

Welcome,

My name is karllos360. Let me start by saying thanks for applying for our clan. We
have just recently started a new recruiting procedure. We ask that you send a friend request to a few of the clan officials and play some games with them. This is to see if you have what it takes to be FN.You can find a list of the clan officials by goin to the bottom of the forums page and clicking the "Command Council" in orange. you'll find all the clan members who play BFBC2 in the "Regular Members"section in green. Add anyone want but if u want a solid recommendation send a friend request to anyone in Command Council or the Upper Council and in your message put FN recruit. Once again thanks for showing interest in the clan and can't wait to see you on the Battlefield.

thepeople i'd recommend you playing with if you want a good recommendation

Buylebro - GOTA(Leader)
Elephantsknot - General(Co-leader) -- (Dont add hes away right now, and wont be on to play with you)
Pokesmot444 - General (Co-leader)
trmptdude94 - Lieutenant General
bw88350 - Major General
Colinski409 - Brigadier General
Back to top Go down
whiteboy789
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
whiteboy789

BFBC2 APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 APPLICATION   BFBC2 APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:27 am

see you on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

BFBC2 APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: See you soon!   BFBC2 APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:05 pm

I will be on by sunday when I get back to my house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BFBC2 APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 APPLICATION   BFBC2 APPLICATION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BFBC2 APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1