FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS
Similar topics

Clan application

Go down 
+2
DigsysMagicPie
Noob_Slayuh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Noob_Slayuh
Recruit
Recruit
Noob_Slayuh

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Clan application   Clan application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:50 am

PSN: Noob_Slayuh_93
Favorite Gun(s):Knife, Saiga 20K
Playing style (e.g. serious, recreational, pro gamer): Defensive, like to use obscure tactics like Jihad, laying traps, grenade/40mm spam, the good stuff Cool
How many hours do you play a week? 20ish
Favorite game mode?:Conquest
Do you own a mic?(suggested): Yes
Timezone: GMT +0
Where did you hear about us: Google
About Me: I like to camp and stay in groups. Mainly defensive.
How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)? PSN
How active can you be on the site? Rarely

(There should also be an 'Other' section, and I think 'Favourite Weapon(s)' would be a more suitable 3rd question.)
Back to top Go down
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan application   Clan application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:10 am

Hey! Welcome to Fear None! Thank you for applying for the FN BFBC2 Team! To ensure the maturity and friendliness of our members we put them on what is called an Initiation Period. Your Initiation Period length will be at least 3 days long. During this Initiation Period, you must interact with our members and play a few games with at least one Initiation Officer. Being active on the forum by posting on threads or creating your own is also a huge plus. Your Initiation Officers are listed below. Please add them to your friends list on the PS3. If their friends list is full please send them a message saying that you are a new initiate and need to add them.

Please read ---> https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net/apply-to-fear-none-f10/inititation-process-new-applicants-please-read-first-t1010.htm if you haven't done so already.

Initiation Officers:

Trmptdude94
Buylebro (clan leader)
RonD1974
Jipsydude
Ubershield
ELEPHANTSKNOT
lyndene

See you in-game!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
Buylebro
General of the Army
General of the Army
Buylebro

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan application   Clan application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:47 pm

um well, i noticed while i was reading through your application that you said you will "rarely" come on the forums. This will probably hurt you in the long run if you get into the clan, cause the community we have in the clan is real active on both Ps3 and the forums. The forums is kind of a somewhat big part of the clan as well as playing the game weather you like it or not
Neutral . Its a good way for you to be able to get to know everyone in the clan, and find out what is going on with the clan
Back to top Go down
https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net
Noob_Slayuh
Recruit
Recruit
Noob_Slayuh

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan application   Clan application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:46 am

Buylebro wrote:
um well, i noticed while i was reading through your application that you said you will "rarely" come on the forums. This will probably hurt you in the long run if you get into the clan, cause the community we have in the clan is real active on both Ps3 and the forums. The forums is kind of a somewhat big part of the clan as well as playing the game weather you like it or not
Neutral . Its a good way for you to be able to get to know everyone in the clan, and find out what is going on with the clan

lol, I lied =/. Forgot ps3 has internet =P. Probably be on forums about every 2 days ish.
Back to top Go down
the_mma_butcher
Private First Class
Private First Class
the_mma_butcher

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan application   Clan application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:31 am

Hey m8
welcome, hope you make it in the clan Very Happy So we would have one european fighter more Very Happy add me so we can play together
Back to top Go down
Trmptdude94
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Trmptdude94

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan application   Clan application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Are you still interested in being in the clan? Because i haven't seen you on the forum much. If anyone plays with this person, or as seen them around please tell me because I'm about to deny his app. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Thuner12
Captain
Captain
Thuner12

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan application   Clan application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:23 am

I thought this guy was already in xd
Well I have been playing with him and he's okey too me, even though he's not so much on the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.se/user/Thuned
Trmptdude94
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Trmptdude94

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan application   Clan application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:20 pm

no, he hasn't been accepted. If you play with him soon tell him to visit the forums. we only ask for 3-4 posts a week, so its not too hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan application   Clan application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan application
Page 1 of 1