FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS
Similar topics

J-Sn1pes Clan Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-sn1pes
Recruit
Recruit
J-sn1pes

J-Sn1pes Clan Application  Empty
PostSubject: J-Sn1pes Clan Application    J-Sn1pes Clan Application  I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:24 pm

PSN: J-sn1pes
Favorite Gun(s): m16, ump45, Aug and m60 when going medic
Playing style (e.g. serious, recreational,pro gamer): I am mostly recreational but i enjoy a serious gameplay environment
How many hours do you play a week?Close to 15 hours will decrease since i will have a full time job this summer
Favorite game mode?: Rush
Do you own a mic?(suggested): Yes, and i believe its of great quality
Location (USA, UK, EU,Canada or other): Canada
Timezone: US East
Where did you hear about us: I was looking for a gaming community (clan) and typed it in on google and saw you guys XD
About Me: I enjoy outside just as much as video games, respectful and enjoy helping others and learning new things too improve my gameplay
How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)? Email would be best for now about the recruitment but im not to familiar with the forums but you could contact me on it too
How active can you be on the site? Pretty active (5 times a day depending on if im going to be active in game) since i have my laptop right beside my ps3

Back to top Go down

J-Sn1pes Clan Application
Page 1 of 1