FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS
Similar topics

Clan application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyndene
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Lyndene

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Clan application   Clan application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:06 pm

[b]PSN: lyndene
[b]Rank: 27
[b]Favorite Gun(s): M16, RPG-7, C4, NS2000
[b]Playing style: serious/recreational
[b]How many hours do you play a week? 8+ depending on how busy but usually around 2 hours per night, weekends a lot more
[b]Favorite game mode?: Rush
[b]Do you own a mic? Yes
[b]Location: England, UK
[b]Timezone: GMT
[b]Age: 24
[b]Where did you hear about us: GOOGLE SEARCH
[b]About Me: I am a polite and friendly guy, 24 years old i am currently a semi pro cage fighter, i enjoy art, gaming and sports, above all, i like to win
[b]How should we contact you: e-mail or facebook
[b]How active can you be on the site? almost everyday
Back to top Go down
Buylebro
General of the Army
General of the Army
Buylebro

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan application   Clan application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Hey! Welcome to Fear None! I am one of your Initiation Officers. Thank you for applying for the FN BFBC2 Team! To ensure maturity of our members we put them on an Initiation period in which time you must get games in with your Initiation Officers and be active on the forum by posting on threads or creating your own. The forum is a great way to get to know the clan so use it. Your Initiation period length will be at least 3 days long. Your Initiation Officers are as follows, please add these Initiation Officers (IOs) to your friends list on the PS3. If their friends list is full please send them a message saying that you are a new initiate and need to add them so please make room.

Please read ---> https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net/apply-to-fear-none-f10/inititation-process-new-applicants-please-read-first-t1010.htm if you haven't done so already

Initiation Officers:

Trmptdude94
Buylebro (Clan leader)
RonD1974
Jipsydude
Ubershield
ELEPHANTSKNOT
Back to top Go down
https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net
Anonymous

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan application   Clan application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Cage fighter? Wow - very cool. Get some of us IOs added and we'll see you in-game. I'm 6 hours behind you, but hey maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan application   Clan application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan application
Page 1 of 1