FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS
Similar topics

New Clan Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New Clan Application! Empty
PostSubject: New Clan Application!   New Clan Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:14 pm

PSN: ACEBALL_-_-_

Favorite
Gun(s):
M416, MG3

Playing style (e.g. serious,
recreational, pro gamer):
Recreational, but I hate losing Wink

How many hours do you
play a week?
4-8

Favorite game mode?:
Rush

Do
you own a mic?(suggested):
Yes

Location(USA, UK,
EU, Canada or other):
USA

Timezone:
Central

Where
did you hear about us? (name of the person that recruited you, if there
was one):
BFBC2 forums

About Me:
33, love to game, mature, team oriented, love strategy, good communication skills over mic, GOOD CHOPPER PILOT!, play as assault and medic depending on what is needed and the mode.

How
should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)?
Email

How
active can you be on the site? Participate and play, pretty good about meetups, but cant spend too much time outside of actual playing
Back to top Go down
Buylebro
General of the Army
General of the Army
Buylebro

New Clan Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clan Application!   New Clan Application! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Congratulations,

Your application has been offically accepted and FN would like to welcome you to the clan and we hope you

have
a good time here we have quiet a few people here that play bfbc alot so if your interested go to the bottom of the forums page, andclick on the BFBC 2 squad, and it will show you all the people that playbfbc so you can add them
Back to top Go down
https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net

New Clan Application!
Page 1 of 1