FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS
Similar topics

Application for BFBC2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Application for BFBC2 Empty
PostSubject: Application for BFBC2   Application for BFBC2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:36 pm

PSN: NinjaBadger123

Favorite Gun(s): M416, M16A2, M60 LMG, M24 Sniper, Gol Sniper Magnum, Tracer Application for BFBC2 Icon_biggrin

Playing style (e.g. serious, recreational, pro gamer): Recreational (not too serious)

How many hours do you play a week? 10-15

Favorite game mode?: Rush (but I don't mind others)

Do you own a mic?(suggested): Yes

Location(USA, UK, EU, Canada or other): UK

Timezone: GMT

Where did you hear about us? (name of the person that recruited you, if there was one): EA Forums

About Me:

How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)? E-mail

How active can you be on the site? I can be on most the time
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application for BFBC2   Application for BFBC2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Thank you ninjabadger123 for submitting an application with our clan!
I'm glad that you saw us on the EA forums.

If your online now, you can try and add some of our officers or members to squad up and play with them, to get a feel for how our clan plays together. It would also give us a chance to see how you play and see the level of teamwork and communication you contribute to the squad.
If you want to add buylebro,
elephantsknot, trmptdude94, the_hunter_2k, pokesmott444, etc. (I would love to add and play a couple matches with you, but my ps3 recently died/broke and its currently getting fixed by sony) =/

Thanks Again!
SNOWisHOT
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application for BFBC2   Application for BFBC2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:56 pm

ahhhhhHH! add me to cuz ima post whore Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application for BFBC2   Application for BFBC2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:07 am

what eva scruffy we all know im the best post whore. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application for BFBC2   Application for BFBC2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:52 am

There's no need to post whore ninjabadger's application. Nobody needs that torture. lol

[Please do not hold conversations on people's applications, either pm or use the chat-box. It's what they're for]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application for BFBC2   Application for BFBC2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:29 am

Hey, yeah, I'd love to play a few games (hope I'm up for the challenge) just let me know when... Application for BFBC2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application for BFBC2   Application for BFBC2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:43 am

NinjaBadger123 wrote:
Hey, yeah, I'd love to play a few games (hope I'm up for the challenge) just let me know when... Application for BFBC2 Icon_biggrin

Haha, it's nothing to sweat about. We just want everyone to kind of get to know each other before we accept. But at the bottom of the main forum you'll see a list of ranks in different colors, and you can click on any of the ranks, preferably the higher ranks. You can add anyone you would like to play with tho and kinda get your name noticed and remembered. After playing a couple games with them we'll make our decision shortly =)

Thanks,
SNOWisHOT
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application for BFBC2   Application for BFBC2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:46 am

Great, I'll add some of them, should be on later anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for BFBC2   Application for BFBC2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for BFBC2
Page 1 of 1