FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS

Application For Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Application For Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Application For Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Application For Battlefield: Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:08 am

PSN: WangTang08

Favorite Gun(s): Xm8 prototype, scar-l carbine, Ak-74u, M95 sniper

Playing style (e.g. serious, recreational, pro gamer): Im a fun player but when it comes down to team tactics. Im all pro

How many hours do you play a week? 10

Favorite game mode?: Conquest

Do you own a mic?(suggested): yes

Location(USA, UK, EU, Canada or other): USA

Timezone: central (chicago)

Where did you hear about us? (name of the person that recruited you, if there was one): gamebattles forum

About Me: Im a all around player in Modern Warfare 2 and Bf: Bad Company 2. Im more of a rusher but tactic with every move i make, listen to any suggestion to upgrade my game and to be a better player but more importantly a team player

How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)? email

How active can you be on the site? 24/7
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application For Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Application For Battlefield: Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am

Thank you very much for your application and interest in our clan.

We would love for you to add a couple of us, preferably some of the higher ranking officials (i.e elephantsknot, trmptdude94, the_hunter_2k, pokesmott444, etc.). You can go to the bottom of the forum home page and click on some of the ranks in different colors to see a list of our members in that specific rank category. Feel free to add us. We're going to want to squad up and play a couple matches, just to see your skillz (mainly communication and teamwork). But also so you can see how our clan operates and plays. We'll make our decision shortly after.

Thanks again!
SNOWisHOT
Back to top Go down
pokesmot444
General
General
pokesmot444

PostSubject: Re: Application For Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Application For Battlefield: Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Congratulations,

Your application has been offically accpeted and
FN would like to welcome you to the clan and we hope
you have a
good time here

we have quite a few people here that play bfbc 2
alot so if your interested go to the bottom of the forums page, and
click on the BFBC 2 squad, and it will show you all the people that
play bfbc so you can add them. As always, we look forward to seein you on the battlefield!!!!

army
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application For Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Application For Battlefield: Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:00 pm

ATTEN HUT

New Recruit on shooting range

READY AIM FIRE

jking welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application For Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Application For Battlefield: Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application For Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Page 1 of 1