FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:15 pm

PSN: InfiniteSilence_
Favorite
Gun(s):
The M60 LMG, and the GOL Sniper Magnum.
Playing style (e.g. serious,
recreational,pro gamer):
Serious
How many hours do you
play a week?
About 5-11 hours per week.
Favorite game mode?: Squad Rush
Do
you own a mic?(suggested):
Yes
Location (USA, UK,
EU,Canada or other):
USA
Timezone: Pacific Time
Where did you hear about us: Through a Google search.
About
Me:
I am an active player of Bad Company 2, I have (almost) 24 hour access to this site, and I would love to make some new friends.
How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN
etc.)?
Email: freaking_what_the_hell@yahoo.com
How active can you be on the site? As stated above I have about 24 hour access to this site, therefore I can be a very active member.

Last edited by pokesmot444 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : application acceptance)
Back to top Go down
Buylebro
General of the Army
General of the Army
Buylebro

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Welcome,

My name is Tommy, PSN name: buylebro. I'm the leader of Fear None. Let me start by saying thanks for applying for our clan. We have just recently started a new recruiting procedure. We ask that you send a friend request to a few of the clan
officials and play some games with them. This is to see if you have what it takes to be FN.You can find a list of the clan officials by goin to the bottom of the forums page and clicking the "Command Council" in orange. you'll find all the clan members who play BFBC2 in the "Regular Members" section in green. Add anyone want but if u want a solid recommendation send a friend request to anyone in Command Council or the Upper Counciland in your message put FN recruit. Once again thanks for showing interest in the clan and can't wait to see you on the Battlefield.

the people i'd recommend you playing with if you want a good recommendation

Elephantsknot-
General(Co-leader)
Pokesmot444 -
General (Co-leader)
trmptdude94 - Lieutenant General
bw88350 - Major General
Colinski409 - Brigadier General
Desertoutlaw81 - Captain (Contact if you need any help with the clan, he is in charge of all the lower ranked members)
Back to top Go down
https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Have you been able to trial with any of us yet?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:51 pm

DesertOutlaw81 wrote:
Have you been able to trial with any of us yet?

Not really sure. How do I have a trial?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Give buylebro's reply a read, and add the names listed there for a good recommendation. One or more of us will play with you for tryouts when we see you on PSN.
Back to top Go down
Buylebro
General of the Army
General of the Army
Buylebro

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:54 pm

play with one of the people i listed in my message, and if they give you a good recommendation then you will be in, if not then your not in lol

and if they say your in, you will be a recruit for a few days so we can see if you will actually be active or not, and once we see that you will be active i will then change your rank status
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:55 pm

I've played with Pokesmot, trmptdude, and Colinski before.
Back to top Go down
Buylebro
General of the Army
General of the Army
Buylebro

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:55 pm

did they say anything about you being in the clan?. if you dont remember ill have to ask them and see if they remember
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:57 pm

No they didnt. We just talked about the game "theres a guy over there, etc." I played a few games with them and then I left.
Back to top Go down
pokesmot444
General
General
pokesmot444

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:07 pm

i usually try to play with some1 a couple times before i accept. i'll be on in a couple minutes if u wanna squad up again....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:08 pm

pokesmot444 wrote:
i usually try to play with some1 a couple times before i accept. i'll be on in a couple minutes if u wanna squad up again....

I dunno if I can at the moment, but I'll try.
Back to top Go down
pokesmot444
General
General
pokesmot444

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:18 pm

its all good. if u can't its ok. just try to play with some FN guys next time u get on bfbc2.
Back to top Go down
pokesmot444
General
General
pokesmot444

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:10 am

well i've played with u a few times so and u hold your own. thought u were already accepted so....

your application has been officially accepted. add as many FN members from the rosters and from the forums as u can to get more familiar with clan. try to stay active on forums and on gameplay. WELCOME to FN and I look forward to seeing u on the BATTLEFIELD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:15 am

Accepted! Very Happy yayy

Aha yeah i'll add as many as i can and I'll be as active as i can on the forums ;P
(Although APB is about to come out so I'm not sure how much i'll be playing BC2. I'll try my best to keep playing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [Application] **Has his app been accepted or declined?**
Page 1 of 1