FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS

Application for Battlefield Bad Company 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DigsysMagicPie
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
DigsysMagicPie

Application for Battlefield Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Application for Battlefield Bad Company 2   Application for Battlefield Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:28 pm

PSN:ImGonnaCrawl
Rank:First Sergeant (19) only because i get bored playing alone

Favorite Gun(s):MP-412 Rex, M60, M416
Playing style (e.g. serious, recreational, pro gamer):serious
How many hours do you play a week? 8
Favorite game mode?:Conquest, Rush
Do you own a mic?(suggested):Yes
(USA, UK, EU, Canada or other):Toronto, Canada

Timezone: EST
Where did you hear about us:BFBC2 forums
About Me:Im a male, looking for a people to play with on BFBC2, sick of playing alone
How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)? maple_leafs_115@hotmail.com

How active can you be on the site?at the least maybe everyday
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jimmy.NW.15
Buylebro
General of the Army
General of the Army
Buylebro

Application for Battlefield Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Battlefield Bad Company 2   Application for Battlefield Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Welcome,

My name is Tommy, PSN name: buylebro. I'm the leader of Fear None. Let me start by saying thanks for applying for our clan. We have just recently started a new recruiting procedure. We ask that you send a friend request to a few of the clan officials and play some games with them. This is to see if you have what it takes to be FN. You can find a list of the clan officials by goin to the bottom of the forums page and clicking the "Command Council" in orange. you'll find all the clan members who play BFBC2 in the "Regular Members" section in green. Add anyone want but if u want a solid recommendation send a friend request to anyone in Command Council or the Upper Council and in your message put FN recruit. Once again thanks for showing interest in the clan and can't wait to see you on the Battlefield.

thepeople i'd recommend you playing with if you want a good recommendation is after today ill probably be able to
play a game with you, but iprobably wont be on today got school

Elephantsknot-
General(Co-leader)
Pokesmot444 -
General (Co-leader)
trmptdude94 - Lieutenant General
bw88350 - Major General
Colinski409 - Brigadier General
XanderBurg - Sergeant Major of FN (Contact if you need any helpwith the clan, he is here to help out all the new clan members)
Back to top Go down
https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net

Application for Battlefield Bad Company 2
Page 1 of 1