FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Welcome to the clan [«FN»] forums!

If you're a member of the clan please log into the site! -- And if you're not a member of [«FN»] and you're looking to join the clan, please register on the forums and fill out the application to join on the forums section..

Thanks,

F€ÄR ÑØÑ€
FearNone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeClan RosterArcadeLatest imagesComplaintsAwardsRank StructureMVPRegisterLog in
THERE IS NO MORE FN CLAN.. PLEASE STOP APPLYING AND SENDING ME PMS

BattleField Bad Company 2 Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

BattleField Bad Company 2 Application Empty
PostSubject: BattleField Bad Company 2 Application   BattleField Bad Company 2 Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:25 am

PSN:Majesco

Favorite Gun(s):AN-94 ABAKAN,M16A2,M416,M24 Sniper

Playing style (e.g. serious, recreational, pro gamer): Serious lad back type of guy i like to play to win but i also like to play to have fun meet new people and have a great time

How many hours do you play a week? about 2 to 3 atm getting married tommrow so prob won't be on till monday but i like to play with friends or other people who have mics and like to work has a team.

Favorite game mode?:Squad TDM,Squad Rush

Do you own a mic?(suggested):Yes

Location(USA, UK, EU, Canada or other):USA

Timezone:PST standard time

Where did you hear about us? (name of the person that recruited you, if there was one):Gamebattles i saw the post on the recruitment section of the forums.

About Me:I'm 23 i love to play video games, i have a wife and a 14mon old daughter. i been gaming sense i was maybe 5 or 7 i also like to create graphics in my spare time or play world of warcraft im a cool laid back fun type of guy. best way to get to know me is to talk to me or play with me

How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)? xerofour04@gmail.com,murdocthesk@hotmail.com

How active can you be on the site?Very active.

also here is my statsverse if you guys care to look. http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/Majesco
Back to top Go down
ELEPHANTSKNOT
General
General
ELEPHANTSKNOT

PostSubject: Re: BattleField Bad Company 2 Application   BattleField Bad Company 2 Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:15 am

Welcome,
The names Tony, PSN name: ElephantSknot. I'm a Co-Leader with Fear None. Let me start by saying thanks for applying for our clan. We have just recently started a new recruiting procedure. We ask that you send a friend request to a few of the clan officials and play some games with them. This is to see if you have what it takes to be FN. You can find a list of the officials by goin to the bottom of the forums page and clicking the "Battlefield Badcompany 2 squad" link in light blue. There you'll find all the clan members who play BFBC2. Add anyone but if u want a solid recommendation send a friend request to anyone in RED,ORANGE, BLUE, or YELLOW and in your message put FN recruit. Once again thanks for showing interest in the clan and can't wait to see you on the Battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BattleField Bad Company 2 Application   BattleField Bad Company 2 Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:19 am

tryed playing with you and pokesmot444 but i currently don't have the V.I.P maps because i get my games through gamefly, i should be buying V.I.P access pretty soon and have those new games modes on those maps.
Back to top Go down
ELEPHANTSKNOT
General
General
ELEPHANTSKNOT

PostSubject: Re: BattleField Bad Company 2 Application   BattleField Bad Company 2 Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:25 am

yea we were wondering what happened to ya. well i guess just get those and hit us up. U missed out on alot of killin though. BattleField Bad Company 2 Application Icon_king
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BattleField Bad Company 2 Application   BattleField Bad Company 2 Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:34 am

got in 2 games with pokesmot today before it decided to picka V.I.P man was pretty fun, i should have V.I.P maps in a few days
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BattleField Bad Company 2 Application   BattleField Bad Company 2 Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:45 pm

Hey guys quick update i got V.I.P earlier this morning, but i'm going to my uncles house in L.A to watch the fight so i'll be back some time later tonight. which is usually when i see pokesmot411 and elephntknot online anyway's can't to play with you guys later.
Back to top Go down
pokesmot444
General
General
pokesmot444

PostSubject: Re: BattleField Bad Company 2 Application   BattleField Bad Company 2 Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:10 pm

alright man thats cool. i'll be on tonight an we can squad up and destroy some stuff....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BattleField Bad Company 2 Application   BattleField Bad Company 2 Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:27 pm

change of plans i'm not going into L.A so i'll be ready to go anytime.
Back to top Go down
pokesmot444
General
General
pokesmot444

PostSubject: Re: BattleField Bad Company 2 Application   BattleField Bad Company 2 Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:02 pm

well i'm goin to work... try an play with some other people an i'll be on tonight after work.... see ya then.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BattleField Bad Company 2 Application   BattleField Bad Company 2 Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:09 pm

i actually have tried to play with some of the others but it looks like there friend list is full so i'll wait for elephant to hop on
Back to top Go down
Buylebro
General of the Army
General of the Army
Buylebro

PostSubject: Re: BattleField Bad Company 2 Application   BattleField Bad Company 2 Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:24 pm

are you on ps3 now?
Back to top Go down
https://fearnoneclan.forumotion.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BattleField Bad Company 2 Application   BattleField Bad Company 2 Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:32 pm

add me i'll play with ya
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BattleField Bad Company 2 Application   BattleField Bad Company 2 Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:37 pm

yeah i can be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BattleField Bad Company 2 Application   BattleField Bad Company 2 Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BattleField Bad Company 2 Application
Page 1 of 1